Wednesday, April 13, 2016

INSANE LAWSUIT THAT WAS ACTUALLY WON!

HOW THE HELL DOES THIS HAPPEN?


Ok....I think that I have finally heard it all. I was bored one afternoon, and began watching youtube videos as I often do when I am bored. So I stumble upon a channel of a woman who's main purpose in life seems to be to let everyone know how HORRIBLY EVERYONE abuses her. Yep...the poor thing. Every store she has ever been in...every restaurant she has ever eaten in...in fact, every person who has ever even looked at her, has abused her. That's right. It is all an evil conspiracy to make her life a living hell. She is a professional victim!

 These are the type of people who take no personal responsibility for their own lives. EVERYTHING that happens to them is someone else's fault. I am about to show you just one case like this, who brought RIDICULOUS lawsuits into a court of law...and actually WON! I will show you many more in the future, but this will be my opening blog because it is one of the stupidest. I hope you are as outraged and amused (yes you can be both LOL) as I am.....and now, I present to you

THE STUPIDEST LAWSUIT EVER....THAT ACTUALLY WON!!!!


Details: A major dumbass, age17, (whose name I will not divulge for legal reasons) attended a party at a friend's home. Apparently, his homeboy had hit a pharmacy, and had a boatload of Xanax, and he offered some to our dumbass. He gladly accepted, and  overdosed, slipping into a coma. He suffered permanent nerve damage. (I suspect he suffered brain damage as well, but that was most likely a pre-existing condition LOL)

This is who he blames and sued

  Xanax manufacturer Pfizer and the pharmacy that was robbed!
The pharmacy robber friend and host of the party, the pharmacy robber's parents,


Result: A settlement of $4.1 million paid by the pharmacy and the host’s parents....that's RIGHT! The dumbass, who shoved pills in his mouth of his own free will got 4.1 MILLION dollars.....

FOR BEING A DUMBASS!!!!! How....please tell me HOW can this be? Why would the company, whose products were STOLEN be responsible, and why would they pay?
This is why the dumbasses DO THIS....because they CAN .

OK...I feel a rant coming on, so I will continue later. I just wanted to write my first post and get things rollin. So I'll be back tomorrow with something else to make you outraged AND amused (I'll have to come up with a word for that LOL....)

                                                                                 Later Yall!
                                                                                  Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

IS JAPAN HEADING FOR ANOTHER MEGA QUAKE?

Signs Pointing To Another Mega EQ In Japan? By Kat Marin 4/17/2016                             I came across today that is very dist...